Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Things to do

Even for those of us who are not strangely attached to list making, like this correspondent, there are surely a number of things that one wants to do sometime in life. Kind of like setting a goal, but a lot more fun. If I were to talk about any of the items on my list, I would concentrate first on the travel section. (BTW, I am not quite so organized in real life as the image of an itemized list-making maniac would make it appear. On the one occasion I did make a shopping list, I forgot it at home and consequently, forgot to buy the bell peppers. This incident seemed to make some things crystal clear, and I have since stopped making lists that I actually have to carry.)
This, like all other lists I generate, is in no special order and is a work in progress:
See the Northern Lights
Learn to tango (and speak Spanish) in Buenos Aires
Whale spotting, anywhere
Shop in Morocco’s old markets
Visit all 50 US states
Goa; live on nothing but prawns and beer for a week
Go to Ladakh
See the Taj Mahal again
Visit Havana
Go on a real jungle safari
Visit Zanzibar
And so on and so forth…

Donors are welcome. This writer is currently stony-broke and has no qualms about accepting mysterious, anonymous, and wholly altruistic donations in large amounts. Foreign currencies, no problem. Bank details available upon request.

4 comments:

Rupa said...

This could very well include my list :) I have been to Ladakh so it would be visit Ladakh again

I have visited "little havana" - Devida - did you see Aprentice finale in Ft. L and miami little Havana? I need to cath up with you to be able to meet you in lvl 6 - btw, if you read some of the "bugs" in the Dante's level, a homosexual goes straight to level 7

Anonymous said...

No one travels
Along this way but I,
This rainy evening.

Ravi said...

HAHAHA! You've post makes me want to draw up a list of things to do as well. Perhaps, I might. Top of the list - get over my laziness! :)

Geminian said...

Oh ! such a infinite list... can u come again Pl. These are things to list or things to do.
Hey D ! why did u skip the other wonders of the world ?
By the way when is your first expedition...

Related Posts with Thumbnails