Monday, February 06, 2006

Disclaimer

For those of you out there who are wrinkling their brow and wondering what brought about what looks like a serious case of verbal diarrhoea on this blog, fear not, it's not as bad as it seems. The following are just a few pieces that I've written over a period of time. (One of them is from three years ago).
I only put them up now as it kept giving me an error message about something called the 404 everytime I tried to post. Much gnashing of teeth later, all seems well with this page and hence this rash of postings. Bear with me, won't you.

2 comments:

Col said...

Back with a vengeance!!
Yeah thats what I was gonna write and I still did.Well I do not see anyone complainin' gurrll!
Keep on postin' n we'll keep on readin'

Col said...

403 forbidded/Acess denied from this server.
And I thought that I was being blocked by my Company's Big brother is watching policy.Well I guess you and I were experiencing the same thing.
Yippeeeeee!!!!! It works now
;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails