Thursday, October 25, 2007

Time flies

T got married last weekend. Wasn’t it just the other day that T, P, smart marco and I were roommates? For that brief but glorious period, I doubt you would have found four people living more comfortably in each other’s faces in a space built for one. Then T and I embarked on a historic drive from FL all the way to NY. We both emerged scarred but triumphant at the end of those two days. I wonder if T remembers this or has blocked it out.
Anyway, the wedding was a fun affair. Good food, Coorg-style, and two very sweet uncles decked out in the traditional outfits who kept me company because I was a solo guest.

http://devikamenon.blogspot.com/2005/06/bush-speaks-out-on-beer-crisis.html

Ah, how the kids have grown.

1 comment:

Vinesh said...

you were once a kid???

Related Posts with Thumbnails