Sunday, November 14, 2010

Versus


Image via fragrantica.com

One of my latest acquisitions, extorted via the friend, is the new fragrance Versus by Versace. I was out fooling around at the mall one day and spent some time sniffing a lot of perfumes, and this was the only one that stood out for me. It starts out as a fresh, bursty citrus- cool and sharp, but also a tiny bit soapy, and that was its appeal. But on me, it dries out a tad musky for my taste. Still, an interesting and uplifting scent.
I love reading about the composition of perfumes. This one has star apple, kumquat and lemon as top notes, heart notes of orange blossom, and base notes of musk and patchouli. It's all very intriguing, especially as my tastes in perfumes varies wildly.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails